Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
Obiyan Training is the ultimate platform for digital marketing courses in Delhi, with live projects & 100% placement support. We offer both classroom and online class training for Digital Marketing Course in Delhi for professionals and students.
The Most Reliable Digital Marketing Course in Delhi
Understanding Digital Marketing
The tactics and the methods you use to promote a product or a service online remain under the category of digital marketing. The main focus is to allure audiences and generates leads similar to traditional marketing.
There are several domains under digital marketing, including search engines, emails, social media, etc. The importance and complexity of digital marketing roles have enhanced significantly over time.
Some tactics that had the potential a couple of years back may not be as useful today as it is an ever-evolving field. As a digital marketer, you get to use several tactics and tools for business promotions.
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
As mentioned, digital marketing has a broader spectrum with various sectors involved. Therefore, irrespective of whether you are an innovative or a technical person, you will always locate one like yourself on this platform.
Digital Marketing Roles & Skills
- Search Engine Optimization
Each day, Google is getting about 60,000 searches, and individuals are searching across these platforms to avail answers. You can easily ensure that whenever they are searching for something related to the site, they will locate them with the help of SEO.
Today, businesses are focusing more on SEO to improve their site traffic. You can easily avail greater customers if you have a massive audience.
SEO entirely depends on several factors, such as the website loading speed, optimization of the keyword, etc. You can easily identify the reasons behind the poor-performing site being an SEO manager and resolve the same.
SEO is time-consuming in displaying results; however, attaining a better rank in the SERPs helps strengthen the brand while generating greater awareness.
- Social Media Marketing
The platform of social media is a massive gold mine for digital marketers. For instance, Facebook currently has around 2 billion monthly users, and there are other significant social media platforms with millions of users worldwide.
These platforms allow marketers to reach their target audiences where they can easily communicate with their prospects directly, creating followers for their brands.
Whenever the tweets become popular among Twitter users, the popularity of the brand increases, and it is how they remain in touch with their customers offering a great experience for them too.
Being the best Digital Marketing institute in Delhi, Obiyan Training offers Training to digital marketers to help perform the tasks and manage their presence across social media to their clients.
- Content Marketing
Content marketing mainly refers to the promotion and creation of valuable content for the right kind of audience. It aids them in building trust in the audience by attracting new visitors.
Each content available online, either a YouTube video or a blog article, is the outcome of content marketing. These brands can aid their prospects by resolving real-life issues with high-quality content.
You have to play a concrete plan, create and start promoting the content across different brands being a digital marketer. You need to identify the type of content ideal for the company and the platforms that suit you the most.
Content marketing has great popularity among B2B marketers, and it is the role that involves a clear understanding of the requirements of the brands and creativity.
- Email Marketing
Some companies use email marketing for both inbound and outbound marketing. They start creating newsletters for emails to transform their followers into potential customers.
As just a digital marketer, you must grow newsletter signups, develop appealing newsletter content, and convert followers into buyers.
Email remains one of the most effective internet lead-generating techniques, which is why businesses rely so much on email marketing. You will also want to become acquainted with other email marketing solutions, such as MailChimp.
The industries mentioned above are only a handful of the many that exist in digital marketing. Everyone benefits from a brand differently, so as a digital marketer, you must grasp them all.
Why Pick a Career as a Digital Marketer?
The recent times are witnessing rapid digitalization. Companies across every sector are aiming to develop robust online visibility.
For this reason, they have started hiring digital marketers. Growth is extremely fast in the digital marketing career, and it is why there are numerous individuals who choose a career in digital marketing. And at Obiyan Training, we aim to offer the best Training to boost your skills as a digital marketer.
The following are a couple of other reasons on the reason for studying this skill:
- Enhanced Demand for Digital Marketers
According to Marketing Hiring Trends, 69% of businesses planned to recruit extra marketers.
A recent study even revealed the dissimilarity between the demand and supply for digital marketing experts. The demand was around 59%, while the supply was just 19%.
It indicates that businesses are desperate to recruit digital marketers. Availing Digital Marketing Training in Delhi will help you acquire useful skills that never hurt. It simply implies that you will be able to find better-paying employment with more security after mastering such valuable talent.
- Better Growth Opportunities
Digital marketing opportunities will continue to be in high demand in the foreseeable future. Why?
It is due to the fact that the digital economy is developing 10 times faster than the physical economy.
There are several reasons why digital marketing talents will continue to be in high demand. Companies understand the value of digital and online platforms, and Digital marketing enables them to reach a larger audience, grow their company, and create more cash.
A digital marketing expert’s roles include setting up a firm online, conducting ad campaigns, and establishing content strategy, to name a few.
They cannot, however, do these responsibilities even without the assistance of qualified digital marketing specialists. As a result, the need for these abilities will continue to rise.
Scope of Digital Marketing
- Build Your Own Business
Digital marketers have complete awareness and knowledge across a variety of online tools and platforms. They may construct websites, manufacture items, and sell them to a certain market.
You can build an online business of your own with the help of their knowledge and opportunities in digital marketing. You might also become a digital marketing consultant and establish a freelance business.
Learning digital marketing is essential for those who wish to become a business.
With this knowledge, you will be able to lower the expenses of your business’s promotions, target the correct audience, and better monitor overall success.
- Get Better Pay
Do you want to raise your salary? Begin learning about digital marketing.
As previously said, there is a high need for digital marketing skills. Due to a massive demand for digital marketing positions, the remuneration is equitable.
Due to your expertise, you may start getting promotions in your comp
any and enhance your remuneration.
A raise is great, right?
- Easiest Way To Starting A Career
To become an engineer, you must first have a degree in engineering. To become a pilot, you must first attend aviation school and obtain a license.
However, to become a digital marketer, you must practice fundamental internet marketing strategies and build a portfolio.
To begin a career in this profession, you do not need to obtain another degree or attend college, and it is simple to enter the industry.
Furthermore, the digital marketing community is friendly and full of wonderful individuals. So, if you ever have a question, ask around or check it up online, and you’ll find an answer.
- Plethora of opportunities
Did you use WhatsApp in 2011? Or did you use Google Assistant to find information in 2015?
The answer is almost certainly no.
These instances demonstrate how quickly the internet evolves. It changes every year; these changes are not insignificant; they are the reverse. And digital marketers must continually adjust to these developments.
As a result, they are always learning new things and perfecting new approaches. You should choose digital marketing to work in a profession full of innovation and variation.
- An Innovative & Technical Platform
Digital marketing needs a unique blend of creativity and technical competence. You’ll create eye-catching ad campaign headlines while also monitoring campaign metrics.
Because this profession is so extensive, it is divided into divisions, each of which necessitates a distinct skill set. A content marketer, for example, should be able to produce fantastic blog pieces. On the other hand, a social media marketer should understand how to manage an effective promotion campaign.
Join Us Today!
We hope that you have attained a complete awareness of the essence of digital marketing courses from the Digital Marketing institute in Mukherjee Nagar & GTB Nagar, mainly in recent times. India is eventually becoming digitalized, making the entire digital marketing sector a remarkably promising industry. At Obiyan, our focus changes according to the patterns in the recent scenario and adjusting your learning processes. We can help you pave paths to your success while you get to learn so much here!
Digital Marketing Course Modules Syllabus Content
1. Digital Marketing Overview:
Digital Marketing Introduction:
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Importance
- Digital Marketing VS Traditional Marketing
- Digital Marketing Scope and Future?
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Types of Digital Marketing – Organic & Paid
- Course Structure
- What is Search Engine?
- What is WWW and Internet?
- How Search Engine works?
- Why we need keyword research
- How to research keywords
- Type of Keywords
- Keyword Research Techniques
- Multiple Keyword Research
- Google Insights/Trends
- How to Choose Right Keywords VIA Trends
- Tools to help you analyze keyword
- Understanding keyword attributes
- Understanding keyword Application Strategies
- Ongoing keyword evaluation
Web Designing Basics:
- Importance of a Website
- What is a Domain and Hosting
- Html Basics
- CSS Basics
- Web Design Process
WordPress Website Development Basics:
- Installing WordPress
- Admin Panel Tour
- Creating Pages
- Creating Posts
- Forms in WordPress
- SEO and Metatags
- Plugins in WordPress
2. SEO ( Search Engine Optimization )
Importance Of Search Engine Optimization:
- Types of Search Engine
- How the Search Engine Works ?
- Understanding the SERP
- Using Google Operator to find anything
- Indexing, Caching
- Search Commands
- Google Search Engine Architecture
- Search Engine Algorithms
- Latest Google Algorithm Updates
Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals:
- What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
- What is search engine results page
- Analysing, Collecting and Ranking Website Data
- Structuring Websites for Search Engine Spiders
- Optimizing Pages for Indexing and Ranking on search engines
- Website Testing as per Search Engine Guidelines
- Web Hosting Types & Installation
- Server Optimization as per the Google Search Algorithm
- Plugins to Optimize your website for Search
- Reporting Competitor Spam
- Avoiding Black-Hat Techniques
On Page Optimization:
- Introduction to On Page Optimization
- Importance of Domain Names and age factor in SEO
- Usability and User Experience in Website
- Onsite Optimization Basics
- SEO Content Optimization and Planning
- HTML tags Basics for SEO
- Website Structure and Navigation Menu Optimization
- HTML Validation using W3C
- Coding Best Practices
- Filename Optimization
- URL Names Optimization
- Heading Tags Optimization
- Page Title Tags Optimization
- Paragraph Tags Optimization
- Meta Description Tags Optimization
- Bullet Points Optimization
- Link Anchor Text Optimization
- Image Captions Optimization
- Image Names Optimization
- Title Attributes Optimization
- Alt Attributes Optimization
- Page Speed Optimization Tool
- Internal Link Statergy
- Iframes / Frames effects on SEO
- URL Rewrite Techniques
- Website Submission to google and Sitemap creation
- Using Robot.txt
- Malware Removal Guideline
- cpanel uses to upload website data
- Handling Duplicate Content
- Avoiding Content Violations and Penalization
Off Page Optimization ( Link Building
- Introduction to Offsite Optimization
- Submission to search engines
- What is Linking Building Methodology
- Types of Linking Methods
- Free Links / Paid Links
- Quality VS Quantity Linking
- Difference Between Do Follow & Nofollow
- Directory Submission
- Local Business Listing (Local SEO)
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Submission
- Press Release
- Blog Submission
- Forum Postings
- Image Submission
- PPT Submission
- Video Submissions
- Question Answers Portals
- Classified Submissions
- Forum Submission & applications
- Using Blogs for SEO
- Blog Commenting
- Infographics Submission
- Tracking the Links
- Linking of Dynamic Websites
- Authority Checkers – How to Analyze
- What is Google Local Business
- Google Local registrations, verification & installation process
- How to rank website in local searches
- Get Ranking on Local Keywords
- How to Increase reviews STAR Rankings
- Optimizing your Website for local search
- The future of local search
- Why understand google algorithms
- How to be updated
- Top Google Algorithms
- Google Algorithms Changes 2020-21
- Why use Seo Tools
- Top SEO Tools
- SEO Plugins for WordPress
- Website SEO Audit Tools
- Wesbite Link Checking Tools
- Plagiarism Checking Tools
- Authority Checking Tools
- Competitor Analysis tools
Google Search Console:
- How to setup Google Webmaster tool
- What is XML Sitemap , Robots.Txt
- Using the Google Search Console
- How to find and improve website errors , crawl errors
- Managing HTML Improvements
- How to index a link fast
- How to request removal of bad links from google search
- Canonical issues
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Setting Up Google Analytics
- Goal Setup & Tracking
- Geo Tracking
- Keyword Tracking
- Referral Tracking
- Goal Tracking
- Conversion Tracking
- Monitoring Dwell Times
- Usability Key Performance Indicators
- Google Analytics Terminology ( Bounce Rates, Session etc,)
- How to analyse User Engagement
- Testing Mobile Usability with Google Chrome
- Testing Usability with Google Experiments
Websites Structuring and Analyses:
- Why Website structuring is important
- National Websites Structuring
- Structuring Websites for International Structuring Websites
- Website Url Structure
- Creating Search Engine Friendly Links
- Blog structure
- E-Commerce Website Structuring
- Types of Redirects
- Maintaining Page Authority with 301 Redirects
Competitor Websites Analysis:
- Why Competitor analysis is important
- How to Identify your competitors
- Competitors Analysis Matrix
- Competitors Keyword Analysis
- Competitors link popularity
- Competitors Traffic Analysis
- Final strategy after Competitors Analysation
Mobile Sites SEO:
- Why Mobile Websites ?
- SEO Strategies for Mobile Websites
- SEO Tools for Mobile Websites
- SEO Plugins for Mobile Websites
- Ranking Strategies for Mobile Websites
3. SMM ( Social Media Marketing )
Introduction to Social Media Marketing:
- Understanding Social Media
- Why Social Media is Required for every business?
- Business branding through Social Media?
- Social Media Plannning
- Different Social Media Options
- SEO importance in Social Media Optimization
Social Networking and Social Bookmarking:
- Various Social Media Networks
- Content Suited best for Social Networks
- Importance of Social Bookmarking
- What is Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Top Social Bookmarking Sites
- How to do Social Bookmarking
- Facebook Marketing Fundamentals
- Facebook for Business Branding
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Apps
- Creating Facebook Groups
- Getting More Facebook Likes
- Building Relationship with Customer
- Twitter Marketing Fundamentals
- Creating a brand name over Twitter
- Twitter Marketing Strategy
- Twitter Tools to Manage Twitter
- Achieve Your Business Goals with Twitter
- Linkedin Marketing Fundamentals
- Increasing Linkedin Connection
- How to Grow Your Linkedin Profile
- Linkedin groups
- Linkedin Events
- Linkedin Articles
- YouTube Marketing Fundamentals
- How YouTube Works?
- Creating Youtube Channel
- Uploading and Optimizing a Youtube Video
- YouTube as a Social Media Marketing Tool
- How to Make Your Videos Popular?
- Growing Your Youtube Channel
Social Media Tools:
- URL shortening Tools
- RSS Feed connecting tools
- Buffer and Hootsuite Social Media tools
- Image Sharing tools i.e. Google Picassa, Flickr, Photobucket etc.
4. PPC Course Details
An Introduction to pay per click marketing:
- What is Pay Per Click Marketing?
- What Does a Pay Per Click Ad Look Like?
- The Origins of Pay Per Click Marketing
- The Advantages of Pay Per Click Advertising
- List of Major Pay Per Click Search Engines
- Other Pay-Per-Click Providers
- Further Reading
Pay Per Click Campaign Preparation:
- Success Using Pay Per Click Search Engines
- Before You Start
- Requirements Gathering
- You’re Now Prepared
- Pay For Performance Search Engine Models
- Microsoft adCenter
- Google AdWords
An Introduction to Google AdWords:
- Features of Google AdWords
- Google AdWords Terminology
- Clicks vs. Impressions
- AdWords Account Creation
- AdWords Distribution Channels
- The Google Network
- The Google Search Network
- The Google Content Network
- AdWords Location and Language Targeting
- AdWords Region and City Targeting
- AdWords Customized Targeting
- The Benefits of AdWords
- AdWords Editorial Policy
- Further Reading
How to Set Up an AdWords Account:
- Account Set Up Preparation
- AdWords Account Structure
- AdWords Account Creation
- Use of Multiple Campaigns
- AdWords Account Navigation
- Further Reading
- Assignment 2
An Introduction to Microsoft adCenter (PPC for Bing and Yahoo):
- MS adCenter Account format
- A Typical adCenter Ad
- MS adCenter Account Creation
- The Microsoft Distribution Network
- Further Reading
Keyword Research for PPC Campaigns:
- What is Keyword Research?
- Why is Keyword Research So Important?
- Is Keyword Research Different for Pay Per Click Campaigns?
- Before You Start Create a Seed List Qualify Your Search Terms
- Think Logically
- Research and Refine
- Be Generic, But Not Too Generic
- Research Your Competition
- Categorize Your Keywords
Landing Page Creation for PPC Campaigns:
Features of an Effective Landing Page
Reinforced Ad Message
Calls to Action
Important Content “Above the Fold”
Established Visitor Trust
Foolproof Conversion Process
Tested, Tweaked and Tested Again
- Landing Page Case Study
- To Sum Up
- Further Reading
PPC Campaign Conversion & ROI Measurement:
- What is a Conversion?
- What is ROI?
- Set Goals for Your Site
- Create Navigation Pathways
- Tracking Your Visitor Activity
- Tracking URLs
- Tracking Your Sales / Conversions
- How to Calculate Your ROI
- Key Site Metrics to Look At Regularly
- Further Reading
- Final Exam
By now, you should have become aware of the importance of digital marketing courses in India, especially in recent times. Being a developing country, India is gradually getting digitalized, which makes the digital marketing sector an exceptionally promising industry. Obiyan keeps in mind the changing patterns in the current scenario and adjusts your learning accordingly. Therefore, everything that you will learn here will finally lead to your progress.
1. Is attaining a career in digital marketing good?
Establishing a career in digital marketing is a great option. The salary on average for a digital marketer, especially at the executive level, is between INR 2500000 to 500000.
2. What is the future of digital marketing?
The digital marketing future in India is extremely promising and bright. Compared to traditional marketing, digital marketing provides a couple of benefits, making it an affordable and effective strategy to market the brand.
3. Is a digital marketing course tough?
Completing a course in digital marketing involves a lot of perseverance and patience; however, the best news is that you need not attend a classroom course or college to become an expert. However, to obtain better knowledge, attaining a course through Obiyan Training is a great option.